PRSA Buffalo Niagara E-Comm Committee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Meeting Dates/Times/Locations

2 posters

Go down

Future Meeting Dates/Times/Locations Empty Future Meeting Dates/Times/Locations

Post  Beth_Silverman Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 pm

As for meeting days and times, any day is fine with me, preferably after work (5 p.m. or later). I have no qualms with meeting at Borders in Cheektowaga, as it seems to be a good central location. I'd suggest the Starbucks down the road in Cheektowaga at the intersection of Walden Avenue and Galleria Drive as a possible meeting location, but it isn't nearly as spacious as Borders. But whatever location works for the group works for me!

As for other methods of communication, I like the idea of having in-person meetings, supplemented with e-mails and this forum as needed. Perhaps Skype, but perhaps that could be reserved for occasions in which an in-person meeting would not be possible, such as during a lake effect snow storm.
Beth_Silverman
Beth_Silverman

http://twitter.com/Beth_Silverman

Back to top Go down

Future Meeting Dates/Times/Locations Empty Re: Future Meeting Dates/Times/Locations

Post  Tara Erwin Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Borders works, as does any place in the city or northtowns. I'm clueless about the southtowns, so would prefer to stay in my comfort zone.

Meeting after 5:30 is best for me and I prefer in person meetings, if possible. If not, I don't mind this message forum (if the response time can be brief) and have never tried skype, but am willing to try. Only thing I'm not too keen about is e-mail meetings. Don't hate me, but it's so easy for my inbox to get flooded every time there's a discussion and I always seem to be two e-mails behind!

Tara Erwin

Back to top Go down