PRSA Buffalo Niagara E-Comm Committee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Dates and Times

3 posters

Go down

Meeting Dates and Times Empty Meeting Dates and Times

Post  Beth_Silverman Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Aside from the weekends that I'll be running marathons this year, my schedule is pretty flexible. I'm able to actively contribute!
Beth_Silverman
Beth_Silverman

http://twitter.com/Beth_Silverman

Back to top Go down

Meeting Dates and Times Empty Re: Meeting Dates and Times

Post  Kevin Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:40 am

With my new job and commitments to the PRSA board my time will be more limited this year than last. I will do my best to make most of the meetings in-person, but for those times when I can't make the drive from Batavia to Cheektowaga/Buffalo then Skype would be great for me.

If we are going to do Skype, the meetings should probably take place somewhere a bit more quiet than Borders. Maybe a meeting space at UB now that we have a committee member from the university?
Kevin
Kevin

http://about.me/kevinmanne

Back to top Go down

Meeting Dates and Times Empty Commitments

Post  Jennifer Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:46 am

I tend to like to keep myself busy. My biggest commitments are work (both my career and freelance jobs), completing my Master's Degree and fulfilling my role as the Executive Director of the Miss Buffalo Organization. However, I am more than happy to help as much as I can, though meetings may sometimes be a challenge. Skype would be nice, looks like I'll be web cam shopping soon!

Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Erwin Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:45 pm

I would say my level of commitment is about the same as it was last year. I don't have the time to head up any big projects, but can contribute here and there. I can usually make meetings after 5 p.m. unless something comes up at the last minute. FYI, though, if something is needed from me right away, I'm usually not online during the day and tend to do most of my work at night. If you need to get a hold of me right away, call or text my cell phone.

Tara Erwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down